Here are just a few recipes for dishes which James features on his menus from time to time:
- Split pea soup with skate knobs, black pudding, lemon and parsley
- Mackerel wth tomato, garlic and chive dressing
- Roast guinea fowl, autumn vegetables, sider and sage
- Roast cod on a casserole of clams
- Hot chocolate ginger mouse
- Braised beef cheeks in red wine with ox-tongue croquettes, violet potatoes & roasted root vegetables in pancetta parcels
- Hogs puddings , an old West Country favourite
- Sticky toffee pudding, an all year round favourite pudding
- A trio of festive season canapes
We will add to this list of recipes from time to time as the seasons progress.
We hope you enjoy!